Beauty Lip Product Make Up Review
[REVIEW] Nature Republic Angel Tint Balm #03 OrangeMonday, February 16, 2015
It's February, still in rainy season, and bad weather. That's why we have to take care of our health ! For me, dry lips is the pr...
It's February, still in rainy season, and bad weather. That's why we have to take care of our health ! For me, dry lips is the problem, and I have to bring lip balm anywhere I go.
Then I found this product and seems too pretty to not try it. This tint balm is quite attractive for me anyway.
The color is not really orange, it's more red.
Before ( pardon for my very dry lips )
Face Look :
- Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion No. 13, review here
- Sephora Color Festival Make Up Palette shade purple
- Nature Republic Angel Tint Balm #03 Orange
"Do you love this product ?"
ME : Yes, I like how my lips could be more healthier during this rainy season, it is really helpful!
- Love the orange sense the most <3
- Easy to carry
- Makes lips looks healthier
- Give natural looks
- No need more tint or lipstick on top
- Not sticky
- Easily removed. It doesn't stand for long time, you have to apply more and more.
Because it's still in rainy season, this product is on my number one list inside my bag.
RATE : 3.75 out of 5