Spring-Summer 2017 is all about color confidence when we can pair zingy yellow with green, fuchsia, or even red. Lot of international ...
Friday means different today because Beauty and The Beast is finally airing on theater today! Who's excited to watch Emma Watson...
STEP 3 : EYES
In this eye tutorial, I mostly inspired by Emma Watson's character as Belle.
1. Create long, straight, pointy eyebrow, draw the outline first for more neat result.
2. Fill the inner part.
3. Apply warm tone brown matte eyeshadow to create a deep crease.
4. Apply shimmer gold eyeshadow, blend it with the matte eyeshadow, crease done!
5. Belle has a very natural makeup, so apply brown caramel shimmer eyeshadow above the crease.
6. Apply black eyeliner on the waterline.
7. Emma Watson as Belle has deep, sharp eyes. Using same warm tone brown matte eyeshadow, draw the wing upward.
8. Apply mascara and false lashes which has thicker part on the tip to finish the deep eyes look.
Apply warm pink blush on the cheekbone, and contour the jawline for smaller face look.
Lately I am so captivated by street style outfit, thanks to Lookbook and Vogue. I am personally not a person who fits in any cool stuf...
Pinstripe becomes one of Spring-Summer 2017 latest trend and I am pretty sure each woman has pinstripe stuff in their wardrobe at leas...
For some of you who love Korean makeup brands, especially Etude House, may familiar with this product since it is not a new product fro...
For some of you who love Korean makeup brands, especially Etude House, may familiar with this product since it is not a new product from Etude. However, I still want to share my experience using this product to you guys just in case some of you haven't tried this yet. Frankly, it is not my first time trying Etude House Baby Choux Base because I have tried their Mint and Berry shades before but I found out that this Peach shade did an good job on my face so I decided to review this shade instead. Ok, let's start the review!
What it is :
Etude House Baby Choux Base comes with a soft and cushiony texture that delivers a smooth and powdery complexion. Consists of 3 shades : Mint, Berry, and Peach.
- Mint Choux for redness problem
- Berry Choux for pale face which needs more color with cool tone result
- Peach Choux for face that have yellowish tone with warm tone result
How to use :
Dispense a certain amount and spread evenly onto skin, lightly patting to finish.
When it comes to packaging, Etude House never fails me. This Baby Choux Base comes in a light tube made from plastic and a jasmine paper box which has very cute design. The tube is securely sealed with foil and the hole size is just precise so it will not spilled easily.
It has sweet fragrance scent with thick watery texture and quite pigmented, which means I need extra effort to blend it on.
As you can see from the picture above, this peach makeup base has brightening effect which really obvious on my skin. It has powdery matte result with slight dewy finish and a great SPF. Although it doesn't cover any blemish or redness on my face, it successfully creates smaller pores effect ( I don't even need huge amount of foundation or BB cream ). In the other side, it doesn't make my makeup stays any longer because my T-zone area started to oily after 4 hours, but thankfully it doesn't cakey after all.
- Simply cute packaging
- Sweet fragrance scent
- Powdery matte result with slight dewy finish
- Great SPF
- 100% brighten up
- Creates smaller pores effect
- Need extra effort to blend (I suggest to blend it with beauty blender insted of patting with fingers)
- Doesn't cover any blemish or redness
- Staying power is just so-so
I must say that I like this Baby Choux Base in #Peach because of its brightening effect and high SPF, so sometimes I can just apply this base without using any BB cream or foundation, does it sounds so economic? Lol! However, compared to the other shades, I like this Peach shade the most because it fits well with my skin type ( yellow tone ) and the result is awesome!
After all, I still want to try another makeup base which has more benefit rather than this one. If you know some, don't hesitate to suggest me :)
Rate : 3.75 out of 5
You may not realize it but frankly I am so excited to write this post because it is my first time doing a lookbook project! So, I part...
Check out the full details of this lookbook below and please support us by giving a thumb up and subscribe to Vania's channel. Thank you :)