Black Friday, Black Outfit with Dresslily

Yesterday marked as Black Friday and as you can see all over internet, there are lot of brands or e-commerce website hold huge Black ...


Yesterday marked as Black Friday and as you can see all over internet, there are lot of brands or e-commerce website hold huge Black Friday deals , just like what Dresslily 's currently doing. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who feel so excited about this event, hence, I am going to share some styling ideas which items from Dresslily - to make you as tempted as me. 
Let's check these out :)

LOOK 1

DRESS : Stylish Round Collar Lace Floral Embroidery Long Sleeve Dress For Women
EARRINGS : Faux Pearl Circle Disc Drop Earrings
OUTER : Notched Collar Plaid Skirt Coat
BAG : New Female Fashion Rivet Shoulder Chain Wild Messenger Small Square Bag
SHOES : The Lady'S Long Tube Is Thick with Boots


What do you think of those styles ? Fyi, both dresses I picked above were from Black Friday Sales and they are cost less than $25 ! Can you imagine how affordable outfit can still makes you stylish ? So, what are you waiting for ? Let's celebrate Black Friday 2017 Dresslily with me because this event only lasts for few days ! Happy shopping !

You Might Also Like

12 Comment

  1. Wonderul post daring, so nice,original and interesting! Love it!
    Enjoy in weekend! Follow u!

    New post is on my blog.
    Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear! :)
    Kisses...
    Soslu Badem by Dilek ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a wonderful sense of style. I really love the two looks.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are looks fabulous dear thanks for sharing keep posting..
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderul post daring, so nice,original and interesting! Love it!
    Enjoy in weekend! Follow u!

    New post is on my blog.
    Visit me,
    Samsung Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really interesting! Have a nice day
    read this also
    Personalized Redmi 4 mobile cover

    ReplyDelete

  7. What a beautiful and touching post! I laughed as I connected
    Read my post -
    Oppo F3 Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks on your marvelous posting! It is very useful and good
    Take a look at my blog - Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Back Cover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts.
    read our post for mobile cover
    Redmi Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts
    read our post for latest mobile cover
    Stylish & Photo Printed Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK PAGE

Flickr Images