#ASIANMENSTYLES : CHASE TAN

As blogger who also work as fashion designer, I always try to update with any kind of trend in fashion industry, not only women styles ...


As blogger who also work as fashion designer, I always try to update with any kind of trend in fashion industry, not only women styles but also men. Frankly, I’ve been eyeing to men styles these days after watching some men runway shows and thought that men fashion is getting  bigger and better each days. Therefore, I decided to write new, fresh content on my blog, focusing about #AsianMenStyles. Why did I choose asian men styles? First, because I am asian, live in Asia, and surrounded by asian people, so I can obviously observe their styles by myself. Moreover, I found out that asian men have various styles to describe and their creativities on styling sometimes got me mesmerized ! Okay, now let’s just digging up our first #AsianMenStyles ‘s muse : CHASE TAN !


As Singaporean basketball player whose also an actor, Chase can be concluded as one of today’s Asian style icon for his street wear look. Chase is often seen sporting monochrome colors from head to toe with touch of contrast color and little statements. He is type of guy who pays attention to his look by doing different styling for the same or similar tee. At that time, he can pull white crewneck tee white over the knee short with statement of yellow tinted aviator – in the other time, he pulled white tee with black bomber jacket and regular fitted trouser ( cropped at the ankles ) for more well-dressed look. We can also notice him wearing basic black tee, oversized destroyed denim jacket with letter embroideries on the sleeves hem, ripped skinny jeans, and combat boots - or maybe just paired it with black short, high socks, and basketball sneakers for black on black look.

Overall, his style is all about versatility and comfortability. He always goes for basic but level it up with some statements that makes his look more ‘fashion’. Sometimes he also repeated same stuffs but style them in different way which is brilliant and easy to be copied by anyone - because that’s what styling for, right ?




CHASE TAN STYLE GUIDE :
- Street wear
- Monochrome colors with touch of contrast color
- Versatile and comfortable
- Little statements ( sunnies, necklace )





“Fashion to me is wearing something up to trend but also must be something you feel comfortable or suitable to your physical “ – Chase Tan (@chaseetan).

You Might Also Like

18 Comment

  1. I never heard about him before but I must say his style is very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Asiatic man style!
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this style!!
    Have a great day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, so nice and interesting! This jacket is really attractive and modern! Love it!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Thank you for comment. I am follow you back :)

    http://www.alexandarstanisavljevic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the styles are so unique and beautiful. Really Like look 2.
    Do have a great week dear.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love men's style too! I get so much inspo from them. Glad you featured Asian men's style, because it's so good!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love men style, especially if very elegant or casual chic....btw this street wear looks cool and trendy!!!!Good selection,dear ;-)
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Gucci shirt he is wearing is everything. Love it. He has great style, i've never heard of him before!
    Cant wait to read more of these!
    Lottie xx (wearsomethingblack.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  10. waoo style was awesome love these outfit..
    https://wpthemesfree.website wp best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool collection!!
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lvoe it!
    xx
    https://losaway.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool :)

    I follow you...if you want, check out my blog:
    Carstvo zapisanih misli

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool Nice looks!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK PAGE

Flickr Images