[DIY Tutorial] Christmas Antler AccesoryWednesday, December 14, 2016
Happy ho ho ho everyone! During this joyful Christmas mood, I decided to make some special posts, including this one : DIY Tutorial! I...
Happy ho ho ho everyone! During this joyful Christmas mood, I decided to make some special posts, including this one : DIY Tutorial! I know that holiday is coming and I guess we will have more free times, that's why I am going to share about how to make your own Christmas Antler Headband for your Christmas complement! This tutorial is quite simple and I guess everyone could make it, so let's get started!
All you need :
1. Hot Glue
4. Felt Fabrics ( in Brown and Beige )
5. Plain Headband
6. Gold beads / embellishments
7. Needle and thread
1. Divide the brown felt fabrics into 4 with same sizes.
2. Draw the antler.
3. Cut the felt according to your drawing then duplicate it to the rest of brown felt fabrics.
4. Join two antlers by sewing them, leave the bottom side ( to join with the headband ).
5. Don't waste the felt pieces, put them inside stitched antler.
6. Repeat steps 3-5.
7. Adjust and glue the bottom side of the antler to the headband.
8. ANTLER IS DONE!
1. Fold the felt into the center part
2. Glue together.
3. Pinch the center part, then tied it with the thread.
4. Glue the gold beads/embellishments all over the bow as well as the antler, then attach the bow to the center part of the antler headband.
DIY ANTLER HEADBAND IS FINALLY DONE!
What do you think ?
It's simple enough and can be used either as your Christmas accesory or Christmas gift for beloved one, don't you agree ? :)