Beauty Lip Product Make Up Review
[Review] Revlon Colorstay Moisture StainWednesday, April 15, 2015
Few days ago, I accidentally watched Revlon's new CF about this liquid lips named Colorstay Moisture Stain. Act...
Few days ago, I accidentally watched Revlon's new CF about this liquid lips named Colorstay Moisture Stain. Actually, I'm not a big fan of Revlon's ( because I'm so into with Korean cosmetics ), but I don't know somehow I was attracted with these liquid lips.
Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain consists of 12 colors, so it's easier for us to choose the right color for our lips. For me, I chose Rio Rush, Shanghai Sizzle, and New York Scene.
From left : bare lips, Rio Rush, Shanghai Sizzle, New York Scene
- Stands for about 2-3 hours without eat or drink from glass.
- Glossy at first apply, after that it turned to matte finish.
- Safe packaging, and not broken easily.
- The applicator size and function is just fine.
- A bit too creamy for me, makes my lips look too bold.
- We should wait for a moment after applied the liquid lips, if not so it easily cleared.
After all, I like this product ( not love ), because of its color and the affordable price only 89.000 rupiahs ( about $7 or $8 ). And my favorite among them, is Rio Rush since pink fits me well. How about you?
RATE : 3.5 out of 5