Beauty Make Up Tutorial
[Tutorial] CL Make Up - Eye PointMonday, March 31, 2014
Today, I'm going to share a tutorial makeup inspired by a queen of K-Pop industry, CL from girl group 2NE1! She is very well-known ...
Today, I'm going to share a tutorial makeup inspired by a queen of K-Pop industry, CL from girl group 2NE1! She is very well-known because of her talent as the leader of girl group, rapper, fashionista. We also know that her icon is totally her bold eye makeup. Yup. the main point of her makeup is THICK BLACK EYELINER and that really works for some people who wants bigger, deep eyes, especially those who has monolid.
Draw a long line with black liner. At the picture above, I used gel liner.
Connect the line
Fill the inner carefully
Apply brown eye shadows at the upper lid.
( I applied 2 colors : shimmer brown and matte dark brown )
For lower line, connect the upper line with lower line. Apply the liner with brush, gently draw the line.
Complete the 'sharp' looks by applying mascara. Then, apply false lashes, the thicker, the better.
Just because this make up focus on the eye, so for lips, I just apply cherry pink lipstick with brush ( for softer looks ) then complete with clear lip gloss. Fyi, for the lips, I used gradient technic.
Here is the final look :
Also, here is the products I used for this makeup tutorial
( From left to right ) :
1. Etude Precious Mineral BB Cream in Natural Beige shade
2. Etude Pretty Gradation Eyes
3. Revlon Colorstay Coffee Bean 012
4. Maybelline Black Liner Gel Studio
5. Maybelline Concealer
7. Etude Color My Brows Light Brown
8. Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
9. Revlon Lustrous Lipstick Love That Pink 435
10. Face Shop Face It Real Diamond Lip Gloss OR 201
11. Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Style My Eyebrow Brown
12. Maybelline Make Up Remover
13. Etude Aloe Mist Mosturizer
14.Etude Golden Ratio in Pink Shade
I realize that those are not perfect enough for makeup tutorial, but next time I'll try to do better than this :)